Golf Holiday Turkey
Turkey has been one of the best holiday destinations in the Mediterranean for many years. Logical, because Turkey has 12-month sun guarantee, luxury hotels, delicious food, fantastic hospitality and perfect beaches. Besides being an all inclusive well-known holiday destination in the Mediterranean, Turkey is also one of the best golf holiday destinations with its unbeatable golf holiday packages.
Cariagolf.co.uk offers you, as one of the best golf holiday specialists in UK, the best golf holidays to Turkey with the lowest possible prices. Even you can combine your summer holiday with one of our all inclusive golf holidays in Belek.
Why Golf Holidays to Turkey
You are not only booking a golf holiday to Turkey, but an entire experience. Although you can also play golf in Kusadasi, Bodrum, Samsun and Istanbul, the best golf courses have always been in the golf paradise Belek. Below are 10 reasons why you should book your golf holiday to Belek.
- Belek has 14 golf clubs in Belek next to each other (only 10 minutes away from each other)
- Belek definitely has very well maintained golf courses
- Belek has the best luxury and all-inclusive hotels in the Mediterranean
- Belek is only 20 minutes from Antalya International Airport
- Belek has golf courses designed by well-known golf designers such as Nick Faldo, David Jones, Colin Montgomerie etc .
- Belek is easily accessible from any city in Europe
- Belek offers you the cheapest golf holidays
- Belek is not only a golf paradise, but also offers you many interesting excursions in the region
- Belek gives you the chance to play golf all year round.
- Belek is a suitable holiday destination for both young and old travelers. You can combine your golfing holiday all year round with a nice family holiday in Belek.
Why Golf Holidays to Belek with Cariagolf.co.uk
Cariagolf.co.uk is with its experienced employees and pros in Turkey a real Turkey specialist when we talk about Golf Holidays. Furthermore, Cariagolf.co.uk gives customers a real VIP service with private transfers, multilingual experienced guides and guaranteed tee times. Cariagolf.co.uk has been offering golf holidaymakers quality golf holidays to Turkey since 2016. When you book a golf holiday to Turkey at Cariagolf.co.uk, you always book it with a price guarantee.
All Inclusive Golf Holidays to Belek
Belek undoubtedly has the most luxurious hotels with the best all inclusive concepts in the Mediterranean, which makes the destinations and the golf packages unbeatable. Belek has by far the most comprehensive all inclusive concept and the best services in the hotels when compared to other golf holiday destinations. If you want to feel like in paradise, book an all inclusive golf holiday to Belek.
All Inclusive Golf Hotels in Belek
- Maxx Royal Golf Resort
- Voyage Belek
- Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek
- Kaya Belek
- Kaya Palazzo
- Regnum Carya
- Zeynep Hotel
- Sueno Golf Hotel
- Sueno Deluxe Hotel
- Gloria Verde
- Gloria Golf Resort
- Gloria Serenity
- Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort
- Cornelia De Luxe Reosrt
- Lykia World Golf Resort
- Robinson Club Nobilis
- Kempinski The Dome
- Siren Golf Resort
Luxury Golf Holiday Belek
You have luxury golf hotels almost everywhere, but Belek is exceptionally special when we talk about luxury golf holidays. The content of the all-inclusive concept is super rich and the quality of the service is very high. Maxx Royal Golf Resort, Regnum Carya and Titanic Mardan Palace are good examples for these types of hotels.
Golf clubs and courses in Belek
We can guarantee that Belek has the best golf courses in the Mediterranean. There are 14 well maintained golf courses just 10 minutes far away from each other. Below you will find the golf clubs and golf courses in Belek.
- Montgomerie Golf Club (18 holes)
- Titanic Golf Club (36 holes)
- National Golf Club (27 holes)
- Carya Golf Club (18 holes)
- Sueno Golf Club (36 holes)
- Cornelia Golf Club (27 holes)
- Gloria Golf Club (45 holes)
- Nobilis Golf Club (18 holes)
- Kaya Golf Club (18 holes)
- Lykia Links Golf Club (18 holes)
- Antalya Golf Club (36 holes)
Weather Conditions in Antalya
Along the Turkish Riviera, the climate is still Mediterranean. It is warmer than on the west coast, and much more warmer than on the Black Sea coast. Winters are quite mild, with average temperatures around 15°C, while in summer maximum temperatures are certainly much higher, ranging between 30°C and 35°C. The rainfall is concentrated from mid-October to mid-April. The weather conditions in Turkey make the golf paradise of Belek a fantastic golf destination all year round.